[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is THURSDAY 5/21/2020 at 18:00 UTC
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is THURSDAY 5/21/2020 at 18:00 UTC
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 17:55:31 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place THURSDAY at 18:00 UTC
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.
The documentation pad for the meeting minutes is
+ Call for Documentation Mentor
+ Need 2 more mentors for Google seasons of Doc
+ Solver for Calc
+ Help pages almost ready, waiting for wiki contents (Olivier)
+ Questions and Answers on Guides and Help
Please fill the topics you want to discuss in the pad.
See you later!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Templates documentation (should Working with Styles mention templates)?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Chapter 11 Draw Guide Version 6.4
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Base Guide 6.4 & EPUB of v6.2