[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Templates documentation (should Working with Styles mention templates)?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Templates documentation (should Working with Styles mention templates)?
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 17:49:55 -0300
- To: email@example.com
You may want to have a look at chapter 10, section 9 of the Writer Guide
6.0. available at
Em 20/05/2020 02:23, Luke (gmail) escreveu:
> I just installed the DocumentTemplateChanger extension.
> A suggestion I should ensure "that the styles in the templates take
> precedence on those in the document" made me wonder how I ensure that.
> I had a look at the styles document, but the word Template does not appear.
> Hence my question.
> (Using Google searches to find how to use templates after you've created
> them, and especially what the recommendation above meant, about styles
> priority, isn't proving very successful.
> I suspect using templates is very simple: you open a template and then
> just use the styles and definitions it provides.
> As for the style priority question, I guess I'll keep looking.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Templates documentation (should Working with Styles mention templates)?||"Luke (gmail)" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is THURSDAY 5/21/2020 at 18:00 UTC
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Templates documentation (should Working with Styles mention templates)?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file