[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 06:23:20 +1000
- Cc: LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Peter, The attachment was stripped from the list. I’d like to check the
template for the errors I’m aware of - must faster than trying to explain
them, and you may have Already found and fixed them.
On Wed, 20 May 2020 at 21:41 Peter Schofield <email@example.com> wrote:
> Attached is the template I have used for the Draw Guide and I will be
> using this one when I publish the Draw Guide. It may need modification to
> create a publish guide, so watch this space.
> Peter Schofield
> > On 20 May 2020, at 13:27, User <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > On 20/05/2020 11:03, Steve Fanning wrote:
> >> All,
> >> For the sake of clarity, I believe that the master
> >> template for 6.x guides is the file LibreOffice_6.x_Template.ott, in
> >> the Nextcloud folder LibreOffice Documentation > English > Contributor
> >> Resources.
> >> Please could anybody who thinks otherwise provide
> >> information about an alternative location?
> >> Regards,
> >> Steve
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file||"Steve Fanning" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file||User <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file||Peter Schofield <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Writer 6.4 Guide chapters 13 and 16
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Templates documentation (should Working with Styles mention templates)?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file