[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Arc
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Arc
- From: Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 17:44:04 +0200
- To: phil valenzuela <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
phil valenzuela schrieb am 20-May-20 um 03:39:
How can I create an arc with your drawing software? Thank you. phil"Una vez un amigo, siempre un amigo"
The 'arc' is in the set 'Basic shapes' in the drawing toolbar.
1. click on the icon
2. click, hold down mouse button and drag. You will see the ellipse which determines the arc.
3. release mouse button. Now you see a radius line. That is the line to the start point of the arc. Move the mouse so that the line is at the desired start point. Click with the mouse, no mouse button down.
4. Move the mouse. Now you see the arc. Move the mouse to the desired end point.
5. Click to finish the drawing.
In case you need to change start or endpoint later, select the arc and then click the icon "Points". Now the start and the end points have handles to drag them.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Arc||"phil valenzuela" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer 6.4 Guide chapter 3
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Writer 6.4 Guide chapters 13 and 16
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Arc
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer 6.4 Guide chapters 13 and 16