[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Base Guide 6.4 Reviews

BG6402 Creating a Database has been uploaded to the feedback folder for a second review.  However, as I write thing I remember that a couple of paragraphs needs to be rewritten because of an email I got from Robert regarding this. I will be returning this as soon as I finish the modifications.

Dan