[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- From: User <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 14:33:44 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The template you have used seems to be identical to the originally
agreed 6.x_template and might not need modification when you publish.
On 20/05/2020 12:40, Peter Schofield wrote:
> Attached is the template I have used for the Draw Guide and I will be using this one when I publish the Draw Guide. It may need modification to create a publish guide, so watch this space.
> Peter Schofield
>> On 20 May 2020, at 13:27, User <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On 20/05/2020 11:03, Steve Fanning wrote:
>>> For the sake of clarity, I believe that the master
>>> template for 6.x guides is the file LibreOffice_6.x_Template.ott, in
>>> the Nextcloud folder LibreOffice Documentation > English > Contributor
>>> Please could anybody who thinks otherwise provide
>>> information about an alternative location?
>> We now appear to have at least 12 variations and revisions of the
>> originally agreed template scattered around several Nextcloud folders.
>> Now we learn that some contributors are inventing their own.
>> "The nice thing about standards is that you have so many to choose from."
>> Andy Tannenbaum - Creator of the MINIX OS
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file||"Steve Fanning" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file||User <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file||Peter Schofield <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Base Guide 6.4 Reviews
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file