[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- From: User <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 12:27:21 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 20/05/2020 11:03, Steve Fanning wrote:
> For the sake of clarity, I believe that the master
> template for 6.x guides is the file LibreOffice_6.x_Template.ott, in
> the Nextcloud folder LibreOffice Documentation > English > Contributor
> Please could anybody who thinks otherwise provide
> information about an alternative location?
We now appear to have at least 12 variations and revisions of the
originally agreed template scattered around several Nextcloud folders.
Now we learn that some contributors are inventing their own.
"The nice thing about standards is that you have so many to choose from."
Andy Tannenbaum - Creator of the MINIX OS
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file||"Steve Fanning" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file||Peter Schofield <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file||"Steve Fanning" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file