Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file

Regarding covers, on books I’ve done, I have been modifying the template to
make the name of the guide larger and the version number smaller. Several
people commented on that months ago (last year?) and I agreed.

I’ve lost track of which interior template is the preferred one. All have
some problems (for example, with footers) that I correct when I check files
and compile books, but I don’t do all the books. I know PeterS proposed
some changes several years ago, and he and some others are (I think) using
his version, but I’m using a different one. I don’t think it much matters
(the differences are minor, and few users are likely to notice or care. WE
may care, but we’re not typical. 😊

Jean