[libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file

All,

For the sake of clarity, I believe that the master template for 6.x guides is the file LibreOffice_6.x_Template.ott, in the Nextcloud folder LibreOffice Documentation > English > Contributor Resources.

Please could anybody who thinks otherwise provide information about an alternative location?

Regards,

Steve