[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- From: "Steve Fanning" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 10:03:05 +0000
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
For the sake of clarity, I believe that the master template for 6.x guides is the file LibreOffice_6.x_Template.ott, in the Nextcloud folder LibreOffice Documentation > English > Contributor Resources.
Please could anybody who thinks otherwise provide information about an alternative location?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file||User <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file||Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 10
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Templates documentation (should Working with Styles mention templates)?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file