[libreoffice-documentation] Templates documentation (should Working with Styles mention templates)?

I just installed the DocumentTemplateChanger extension.
A suggestion I should ensure "that the styles in the templates take precedence on those in the document" made me wonder how I ensure that.
I had a look at the styles document, but the word Template does not appear.

Hence my question.

(Using Google searches to find how to use templates after you've created them, and especially what the recommendation above meant, about styles priority, isn't proving very successful.

I suspect using templates is very simple: you open a template and then just use the styles and definitions it provides.

As for the style priority question, I guess I'll keep looking.

luke