[libreoffice-documentation] Writer 6.4 Guide chapters 13 and 16

I find a file for Chapter 13 (Tables of Data), marked SB_20200505, in
the Feedback folder. However, as far as I can tell, no changes have
been made in this file, and the Status spreadsheet shows it as checked
out & updated, but no "actual return date". A file with the same name
is in the Drafts folder, also unchanged.

In the Drafts folder is also Chapter 16 (Master Docs), marked
SB_20201905, also apparently unchanged. It's marked on the Status
spreadsheet as checked out by SB.

Please advise what's going on here.

Jean