Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Writer Guide 6.4 Chapter 4

Hi Jean, I read it but didn’t see any changes to be made after testing the
contents. I wasn’t sure whether to leave it as its name and thought in the
end it was best to add my initials and upload it to the feedback folder.

Claire

On Mon, 18 May 2020 at 07:25, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

> I notice that CW (Claire Wood, I think) has reviewed this chapter and
> placed it in the Feedback folder. However, I don't see any difference
> between Claire's version and Shavrani's version (also in Feedback),
> but I may be missing something. Claire's initials and a date are given
> under Rev1 in the Status spreadsheet. I changed the Status column to
> say the file is in Feedback instead of being updated, but now I'm
> unsure what its status actually is. Can one of you let me know?
>
> Jean

Best wishes

Claire Wood