Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contribute to LibreOffice docs

Hi Harshita
Welcome. Please follow the instructions on the page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/JoinDocTeam

and if you plan to work with us, get the access by following this page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Cloud

Kind regards

*GAMO NANA Servais Randolph*,
"Au service du pauvre et du malheureux"