Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Chapter 3 Writer Guide for Review

I notice that CW (Claire Wood, I think) has reviewed this chapter and
placed it in the Feedback folder. However, I don't see any difference
between Claire's version and Toni's version (also in Feedback), but I
may be missing something. Claire's initials and a date are given under
Rev1 in the Status spreadsheet. I changed the Status column to say the
file is in Feedback instead of being updated, but now I'm unsure what
its status actually is. Can one of you let me know?

Jean