[libreoffice-documentation] Writer Guide 6.4 Chapter 7, Printing etc

I have placed a heavily annotated version of Chapter 7, Printing etc,
in the Annotated Pre-draft folder for Writer Guide v6.4.
It includes many notes on things to update because they have changed,
and in some cases I have added new material or suggested deletions.
(Chapter 14, Mail Merge, is also in that folder awaiting someone's attention.)

Jean