Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Notebookbar

Hi Jean,

Thank you for that. I agree that it makes sense to put one general
description of these facilities somewhere in the next issue of the Getting
Started
Guide, and referring to this from the other guides.

In the relevant component guides, maybe they should also be mentioned
(briefly) in the Setting up and Customizing chapters too? This is because
of the appearance of related settings in two places:

1. In Tool > Options > LibreOffice > View > Icon size > Notebookbar.
2. On the Notebookbar tab of the Tools > Customize dialog.

I'm currently working on this chapter for the Calc Guide (hence my interest
in this topic!) and could easily cover these controls therein, at a very
high level. Is it sensible for me to do so?

Regards,

Steve