Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Libre Office Documentation Subscription

Hi Kevin

Welcome. Please follow the instructions on the page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/JoinDocTeam

and if you plan to work with us, get the access by following this page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Cloud

Kind regards
Olivier

--