[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contributor Resource wiki pages
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contributor Resource wiki pages
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 06:32:49 +1000
- Cc: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>
I think splitting it into several pages is a good idea.
On Mon, 11 May 2020 at 05:13 Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Hi Authors, Jean
> I updated some parts for Chap 2 of the wiki with respect to icons,
> inserting images, dialogs, screenshots, drawings.
> I think this page is very long and my changes are scattered. Can we
> split the page into 2 or 3?
> Olivier Hallot
> LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
> Comunidade LibreOffice
> Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Contributor Resource wiki pages||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Contributor Resource wiki pages
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide Version 6.4 Chapter 9
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Contributor Resource wiki pages