[libreoffice-documentation] Base Screenshots

Hi,

I am allready working on the screenshots for de Base Guide 7.

in this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/jam68n3h2efbdga/Screenshots%20Base%207_NOTCOMPLETE.zip?dl=0 you can view the first screenshots.

I use LibreOffice on Mint 19.3 and I use Icon style Colibre. Please let me know if I am on the right track or if I have to change things.

/Rob