[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Base Guide 6.4 Reviews

On 5/7/20 21:03, Dan Lewis wrote:
I have uploaded BG6400 Preface to the feedback folder with my comment, strong opinion.

I have also downloaded BG6401 Introduction to Base. ETA its return is in 5 days. The Guide Status has been updated.

Dan

I have uploaded BG6401 Introduction to Base to the feedback folder. There are some minor changes; both Show and Record were selected before working on this chapter.

Now for a couple of days working on the epub version for Base Guide 6.2.

Dan