Draw Guide Version 6.4 Chapter 9

First draft of Chapter 9 Adding and Formatting Text Draw Guide Version 6.4 is now in the Drafts folder ready for review and comment.

Now for Chapter 10

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

Hi Peter,

First draft of Chapter 9 Adding and Formatting Text Draw Guide Version 6.4 is now in the Drafts folder ready for review and comment.

I have upload the file with my comments.

In general, you should consider to skip all things, which are already explained in Getting Started or Writer guild. There are so many things about text, which are specific to Draw, that you otherwise will end up with a huge chapter.

Kind regards
Regina