[libreoffice-documentation] Print version of LO user guides

I’ve been publishing the print version of the User guides for many years
through Lulu. They have recently changed their website and parts of it now
work badly or not at all. I’ve seen other people mentioning problems, and
today I tried it for myself. I couldn’t complete the publishing process.
I’m sure Lulu will get it fixed eventually, but until then I’m not using
it.

I’ve been thinking about giving up this work for other reasons, as I posted
earlier this year. There are other publishing platforms, but I’m personally
not very interested in using them. If the team wants to continue having
print copies available, perhaps someone else will follow up with either
Lulu or an alternative. BTW, we don’t sell many copies.

Jean