Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Chapter 2 Entering, Editing, and Formatting Data

IMO historical details or comparisons are only useful when discussing how
to work with files created and saved under old versions of LO, but it
sounds like this is not the case here. Some other guides do, or did, have
these types of notes, but I’ve also been removing them. So I’m with you on
this, FWIW.

Jean