Re: [libreoffice-documentation] BG6400 Preface Figure 1

I agree that a sample dialog from the specific component is better than
using the same one for all books. We (especially I) have taken the
quick-and-easy approach to a lot of things, having limited time and energy.
Now, with more team members, perhaps some of these can be improved.

Jean