[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] BG6400 Preface Figure 1
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] BG6400 Preface Figure 1
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 18:26:09 +1000
- Cc: email@example.com
I agree that a sample dialog from the specific component is better than
using the same one for all books. We (especially I) have taken the
quick-and-easy approach to a lot of things, having limited time and energy.
Now, with more team members, perhaps some of these can be improved.
On Thu, 7 May 2020 at 01:55 Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I found it. Thanks! However, what does this have to do with Base? I
> still think that any examples need to be from the specific component
> that is described in a given user guide. But I will not change this and
> the associated text without agreement.
> On 5/6/20 10:42, Rob Westein wrote:
> > Hi Dan,
> > You can find this Calc dialog at Format > Page
> > and select Tab Sheet.
> > /Rob
> >> Op 6 mei 2020 om 15:42 schreef Dan Lewis <email@example.com>:
> >> I notice that this figure was added to BG6200. I have a few
> >> questions. Why use a dialog in Calc as an example? Why not use an
> >> example in Base? Was this a dialog that come with LibreOffice, or might
> >> it be a window's variation? I can not find it in the Debian version at
> >> all. (I looked for it in Calc.) This using LibreOffice versions 184.108.40.206
> >> and 220.127.116.11.
> >> Earlier today, I signed out this file and updated the Guide Status.
> >> I left an other comment that will need to be addressed. Other than that,
> >> the Preface is ready to be returned if the problem in the first
> >> paragraph can be resolved.
> >> Dan
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] BG6400 Preface Figure 1||Dan Lewis <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] BG6400 Preface Figure 1||Rob Westein <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] BG6400 Preface Figure 1||Dan Lewis <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Team Meeting Minutes, May 7th, 2020
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Chapter 2 Entering, Editing, and Formatting Data
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] BG6400 Preface Figure 1
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is THURSDAY May 7th, at 18:00 UTC