Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Team Meeting Minutes, May 7th, 2020

Hello

The Draw Guide uses Tango icons. With only two chapters to go, I shall not be changing. The change can take place when we go Version 7.0, but need definite instruction to us Colibre.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com