Technical Writing and Google Seasons of Doc 2020

Hi Team

I submitted TDF application for Mentoring Organization of the Google
Seasons of Doc 2020.

A wiki page on the possible projects for technical writing is available
at [1].

The list is not closed and accepts suggestions and additions until end
of this week. The current set of subjects are
- The Calc Functions guide in Wiki.
- A review of the API documentation aimed to be effective for the
average macro coder
- E-leaning for Writer
- E-learning for Calc

If you have other suggestions of projects, please add to the list with a
minimal description of deliverables. Note that you can also apply to be
the technical writer (TW) for your idea. However, Google use to grant
only one slot per year so there will be a selection.

When the TW application phase starts, we will ask TW candidates for
proposals to address the project they elected to work on. TDF staff will
select the best or most effective project and recommend it to Google. We
are confident we can select the best project for LibreOffice and for
LibreOffice community.

In particular I drafted 2 e-learning projects for Writer and Calc under
a possible Moodle installation. I admit I am not skilled in e-learning
techniques although I participated in a LO project in Brazil 10 year ago
and have some ideas about. Mentors interested to address the projects
are welcome to step forward.

Kind regards
Olivier

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/GSoDOC/2020