Reviewer ready here!

Hi Everyone

I'm free to pick up reviews of work. I did take a look in the NextCloud
environment but thought it best to ask if anyone needs help at the moment
because I'm conscious of deadlines. Please can I have some guidance as to
what's most urgent to be reviewed.

Claire,
I recommend reviewing the Draw Guide chapters that Peter S has been
updating from v4.3 to 6.4. They are in Draw Guide > 6.4 > Draft. He's
getting through them quickly.

Jean

Or, If you know enough of base and SQl, the you can take Appendix A of Base
Guide. It is in English>Base Guide>6.2>Drafts.
Take it only if you know enough about base, SQL and different DB engines.
Pulkit Krishna

Hello Jean and Claire

Yes I am getting through the chapters quickly. A draft Chapter 6 will be completed this week.

Being in lockdown does give you plenty of time to do things. However, my lovely wife has got something lined up for me this morning. We are getting our terrace ready for use as the weather is getting warmer here in Poland.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

Hi All, I’m working through the chapters. Just uploaded the introduction to
the Feedback folder. Only a couple of minor changes. Ploughing on now.

Claire