Base Guide

Hello Every body,
I think that Drew is extremely busy at the moment and cannot have the
review of chapter 9 macros. I see that Stephen and Kees had done the first
and second review of the macros chapter of the getting started guide. Can
you both please also review the macros chapter of Base guide?

@Dan:
Have you completed the second review of chapter DB connections? If you have
then you can upload it to feedback folder. Or else if you have not
completed the kindly update the spreadsheet as you have given 31st march as
expected return date and today is 4th April.

@Everybody:
Can anyone have a second review of Appendix A and B?

Thank You
Pulkit Krishna

Pulkit,

I'm sorry but I am not able to take on that task at present.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Pulkit,

I think that Drew is extremely busy at the moment and cannot have the
review of chapter 9 macros. I see that Stephen and Kees had done the first
and second review of the macros chapter of the getting started guide. Can
you both please also review the macros chapter of Base guide?

Drew wanted to add content to the chapter about Access2Base. I have
written only a few rows about this possibility to create macros, because
I don't know anything about macros in Windows and macros in Access and
don't need to use this feature.

Regards

Robert

Hello Steve,
No problem. Hope Kees can do it.
Pulkit Krishna

Hello Kees,
Steve said that he can't take macros chapter of base guide for review. I
hope you can take it. (See my previous email).
Pulkit Krishna

Hello Robert,
I know that but Drew has taken the file for around 20-25 days and he is not
answering to any of my emails. I think he is busy.
Pulkit Krishna

Hi Pulkit

I do not have much knowlegde of Base and also no affinity with it.
So I do not no if I am the one to review a chapter of the Base Guide.

Greetings, Kees