LibreOffice Base Documentation Appendix C

Hello Everybody,
There is a howto on the wiki about migration from HSQLDB to fire bird.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/HowTo/MigrateFromHSQLDB

Can we include it in Base Guide as Appendix C?
Pulkit Krishna

Hi Pulkit,

There is a howto on the wiki about migration from HSQLDB to fire bird.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/HowTo/MigrateFromHSQLDB

Can we include it in Base Guide as Appendix C?

Most content of the howto is the same as the content from the Base Handbuch.
The original of most of the entries there you could find here:
https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert/

The migation dialog is set to "experimental", because there are a lot of
problems/bugs there.

I won't put the whole content of the wiki to the guide. Only a link to
the wiki shows: Attention before migrating the database.

The warning is alo part of the second chapter: Creating Databases (don't
know, if this is the right translation ...)

Regards

Robert