Re: [libreoffice-documentation] FYI - LibreOffice Online on the TDF NC server supports personal templates

Drew,
Slovenian is not supported out of the box and some packages must be addade.
So I wish that would be explained in the guide, before I start localizing
it into Slovenian.
Othwrwise it makes no sense.
Lp, m.

V čet., 26. mar. 2020 00:36 je oseba Drew Jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>