Re: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is THURSDAY March 26 at 18:00 UTC

I think the next best thing would be joining the #libreoffice-doc chat and asking your questions there: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/IRC#Channels

Ilmari

Pulkit Krishna kirjoitti 26.3.2020 klo 6.56:
The timing do not suits me. Can we change it to 13:00 UTC? I know this
timing would not suit many people but I have some important questions.

Pulkit Krishna

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 7:48 PM Olivier Hallot <