[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Impress Chapter 2
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Chapter 2
- From: Dimona Delvere <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:44:28 +0000
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I just would like to let you know that I have reviewed and uploaded the second Impress chapter in the Draft folder.
Overall, I tried not to make too many changes from the initial version. I added comments to the new sections I have added. These are just suggestions. Feel free to remove these sections if you don't think they are necessary.
I also tried to edit the structure of long sentences and paragraphs so they are shorter. I also checked for spacing at the end of lines and paragraphs.
If you notice that something could be done better in this review, please let me know, and I will be happy to improve it.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] FYI - LibreOffice Online on the TDF NC server supports personal templates
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Chapter 2
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Chapter 5