[libreoffice-documentation] Impress Chapter 2

Hello Everyone,

I just would like to let you know that I have reviewed and uploaded the second Impress chapter in the Draft folder.

Overall, I tried not to make too many changes from the initial version. I added comments to the new sections I have added. These are just suggestions. Feel free to remove these sections if you don't think they are necessary.

I also tried to edit the structure of long sentences and paragraphs so they are shorter. I also checked for spacing at the end of lines and paragraphs.

If you notice that something could be done better in this review, please let me know, and I will be happy to improve it.

Dimona Delvere