[libreoffice-documentation] The new extension website will also be the Documentation download website

Hi Team

Following the announcement of the extension site in our blog,

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2020/03/02/our-new-extensions-and-templates-page-is-getting-ready/

I have added the LibreOffice Documentation PDF files as a product for
quick search and download.

Suggestions for improvements are welcome, the website is in
construction, so not in final stage. To access the existing
documentation (that we have uploaded) please visit

https://vm135.documentfoundation.org/en/extensions/?Tags%5B%5D=53

or, in a generic page, click the Documentaion blue button tag in cloud
of tags

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot