Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice Base Documentation

I have complete the first review of chapter 10 uploading it to the feedback folder. The Guide Status has also been updated. I have something to do today but will be selecting another chapter either for the first or second review tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow is the next meeting at 1800 UTC (GMC for us older people...)

Dan