[libreoffice-documentation] Query on Base Table Creation Wizard

Please could one of our Base experts advise me?

I am reviewing Chapter 8 of the draft 6.4 Getting Started Guide and am
missing something. I have followed the text in the section entitled “Using
the Wizard to create a table” and have selected the fields without incident
(matching Figure 4). However when I press Next to go to page 2 of the
Wizard (Set field types and formats), things go awry. I can only see the
Field Name on the right hand side of this area – no sign of Field type,
AutoValue, Auto-increment state, and Length.

If it makes a difference, I am running on Windows 10 using LO 6.4.0.3. I’ve
also tried on Ubuntu Linux and no difference.

Any help gratefully received, and aplogies in advance if I'm being stupid!

Regards,

Steve