[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Query on Base Table Creation Wizard
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Query on Base Table Creation Wizard
- From: Stephen Fanning <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 13:25:18 +0000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Please could one of our Base experts advise me?
I am reviewing Chapter 8 of the draft 6.4 Getting Started Guide and am
missing something. I have followed the text in the section entitled “Using
the Wizard to create a table” and have selected the fields without incident
(matching Figure 4). However when I press Next to go to page 2 of the
Wizard (Set field types and formats), things go awry. I can only see the
Field Name on the right hand side of this area – no sign of Field type,
AutoValue, Auto-increment state, and Length.
If it makes a difference, I am running on Windows 10 using LO 220.127.116.11. I’ve
also tried on Ubuntu Linux and no difference.
Any help gratefully received, and aplogies in advance if I'm being stupid!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Query on Base Table Creation Wizard||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Thanks for your official email id
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Thanks for your official email id
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Extension Manager function for Impress
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Query on Base Table Creation Wizard