Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Thanks for your official email id

There is not a confirmation email until Olivier or someone else gives you
the proper privileges for the partition, I think. Please take a note of
your username and your TDF UID credential as they might not be exactly the
same. And welcome to the team!

Regards,
Caroline

1.404.584.8180 office