[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Extension Manager function for Impress
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Extension Manager function for Impress
- From: Dan Lewis <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:02:53 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Templates are .OTP files; extensions are .OXT files. With LibreOffice open, Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Paths. The right side of this page shows the paths to various parts of LibreOffice, Templates is one of them.
Download the templates you want for Impress. Place them in the template folder that is listed in the path for this purpose. Restart LIbreOffice. They should show up in the Impress templates.
Actually, you could create a folder for these templates. Place them in that folder. Left click Templates in the list of paths which should highlight this line. Click the button Edit in the bottom right. Click "Add" and browse to the folder you have created. Close and reopen LIbreOffice.
On 3/25/20 08:20, Dimona Delvere wrote:
I am currently revising the 2nd Impress chapter.
I am trying to add new templates to the Impress 6.4 version through the Extension Manager (Tools > Extension Manager.) It doesn't work for me.
In instructions, it is said that I have to download an .OXT file from http://templates.libreoffice.org/template-center
First, I wasn't able to find .OXT file. Most of the files are in otp format.
I tried to add other formats as an extension. However, it didn't update in my Templates dialog.
I must have missed something. It would be helpful if someone could advise me on it.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Extension Manager function for Impress||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Extension Manager function for Impress||Dimona Delvere <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Extension Manager function for Impress
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Thanks for your official email id
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Extension Manager function for Impress
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Extension Manager function for Impress