[libreoffice-documentation] Extension Manager function for Impress

Hello Everyone,

I am currently revising the 2nd Impress chapter.

I am trying to add new templates to the Impress 6.4 version through the Extension Manager (Tools > Extension Manager.) It doesn't work for me.

In instructions, it is said that I have to download an .OXT file from http://templates.libreoffice.org/template-center

First, I wasn't able to find .OXT file. Most of the files are in otp format.

I tried to add other formats as an extension. However, it didn't update in my Templates dialog.

I must have missed something. It would be helpful if someone could advise me on it.

Dimona Delvere