[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Extension Manager function for Impress
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Extension Manager function for Impress
- From: Dimona Delvere <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 12:20:13 +0000
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I am currently revising the 2nd Impress chapter.
I am trying to add new templates to the Impress 6.4 version through the Extension Manager (Tools > Extension Manager.) It doesn't work for me.
In instructions, it is said that I have to download an .OXT file from http://templates.libreoffice.org/template-center
First, I wasn't able to find .OXT file. Most of the files are in otp format.
I tried to add other formats as an extension. However, it didn't update in my Templates dialog.
I must have missed something. It would be helpful if someone could advise me on it.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Extension Manager function for Impress||Dan Lewis <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Thanks for your official email id
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Extension Manager function for Impress
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Thanks for your official email id
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Extension Manager function for Impress