[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Error in Calc Guide
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Error in Calc Guide
- From: Thomas Carlucci <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 20:26:51 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On page 49 in the box marked as Note: there is a word or words missing.
My first thought is the word should be “been”. As in “have been”.
I really, really enjoy Calc. I use it every day to keep up with my income and outgo.
Thank you for this great spreadsheet.
Disabled American Veteran
God & Country Above All Things
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] FYI - LibreOffice Online on the TDF NC server supports personal templates
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Tutorial
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] FYI - LibreOffice Online on the TDF NC server supports personal templates
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Thanks for your official email id