[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] FYI - LibreOffice Online on the TDF NC server supports personal templates
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] FYI - LibreOffice Online on the TDF NC server supports personal templates
- From: Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 19:38:46 -0400
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Just thought I'd pass this along for those utilizing the LOOL services.
LOOL 6.4 on the NC server allows you to setup your own template
directory which will be used when you create new documents.
To set it up:
1 - Decide which directory (folder) you want to use. I created a new folder
named 'My Templates' in my default folder and dropped the LO 6 Guide
template .ott file into it. Along with a Calc template.
2 - Go to the NextCloud settings page. Click on your avatar, upper right
corner of the screen, and select settings.
3 - Open the LOOL section.
4 - Enter the name of the folder in the text box belore: 'Select a template
directory". I entered 'My Templates'
5 - Create a new Writer document, after you give it a name and click go a
window will open with two thumbnails, one named 'Blank' which is the system
default (A4, German lang, etc) and one for the LO 6 Guide template. Just
click on the the thumbnail you want and away it goes.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] FYI - LibreOffice Online on the TDF NC server supports personal templates||Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Getting Started Guide for LO 6.4
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Error in Calc Guide
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is THURSDAY March 26 at 18:00 UTC
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] FYI - LibreOffice Online on the TDF NC server supports personal templates