Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Embedded Links 4 Click Through

Hi Caroline,

We do not publish from NextCloud. This is just our workspace for
developing the documentation in preparation for for publication.

The final published documents (complete with clickable links) are then
made available from our website:
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/
and our Wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

eBooks can take different forms, we make the eBook editions of the
documentation available in PDF. As Dan has already pointed out preparing
the guides in other eBook formats (eg. epub, mobi, azw3, etc.) requires
some additional work.

Dave