[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Embedded Links 4 Click Through
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Embedded Links 4 Click Through
- From: Dan Lewis <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 10:15:45 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
This can be done for eBook documents, and this requires the use of either Sigil or calibre by someone who knows what they are doing. It does take some time to do this. Both of these automatically make a table of content that links to the content. The rest of the links like those to figures have to be entered individually. A chapter may take 2 or 3 days to do this.
I have used both of these programs to produce ePub files.
On 3/24/20 09:14, Caroline Carlisle Tidwell wrote:
It seems in the other word processing methods for publishing that you can
embed a link to click through fairly easily. I was curious as to if we have
coded this idea using the NextCloud publishing format as it seems that the
links throughout all of the documents & chapters do not click through at
this time, but are just listed as a link. Usually, you list the link in the
text & then you sort of dig it deeper into the code with a second reference
string push on top of that one.
For the digital publishing world, I would think reading the
reference manual as an eBook would like an easy one click click through
would function? Any ideas or notes on this one for digital publishing?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Embedded Links 4 Click Through||Caroline Carlisle Tidwell <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Embedded Links 4 Click Through
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Embedded Links 4 Click Through
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Embedded Links 4 Click Through