[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting
- From: Dave Barton <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 14:06:49 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
It was agreed some time ago that the Docs Team meeting would change from
weekly to bi-weekly, but in recent months this routine has not been
In another post I have proposed the next meting be held on
Thursday, 26th. March at at 18:00 UTC.
On 24/03/2020 13:34, Caroline Carlisle Tidwell wrote:
> I think it is a once a month meeting, but we sometimes have them at other
> times? See the details below for more information.
> Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
> Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 UTC
> We will use the following jitsi meeting room
> The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
> of a specific plugin. You can use a mobile app in your Android or Iphone.
> The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
> Main topics:
> Please fill the topics you want to discuss in the pad.
> See you later!
> 1.404.584.8180 office
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 8:55 AM Pulkit Krishna <email@example.com>
>> When is the next docs team meeting?
>> Pulkit Krishna
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting||Pulkit Krishna <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting||Caroline Carlisle Tidwell <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Embedded Links 4 Click Through
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Team meeting