Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting

It was agreed some time ago that the Docs Team meeting would change from
weekly to bi-weekly, but in recent months this routine has not been
maintained.

In another post I have proposed the next meting be held on
Thursday, 26th. March at at 18:00 UTC.

Dave