Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting

I think it is a once a month meeting, but we sometimes have them at other
times? See the details below for more information.

Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !

Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 UTC

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin. You can use a mobile app in your Android or Iphone.

The documentation pad for the meeting minute is

http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Main topics:

Please fill the topics you want to discuss in the pad.

See you later!

1.404.584.8180 office
www.linkedin.com/in/vandyjuggler