[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting
- From: Caroline Carlisle Tidwell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 09:34:57 -0400
- To: Pulkit Krishna <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think it is a once a month meeting, but we sometimes have them at other
times? See the details below for more information.
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 UTC
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin. You can use a mobile app in your Android or Iphone.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
Please fill the topics you want to discuss in the pad.
See you later!
On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 8:55 AM Pulkit Krishna <email@example.com>
> When is the next docs team meeting?
> Pulkit Krishna
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting||Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting||Pulkit Krishna <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Embedded Links 4 Click Through
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Team Meeting