[libreoffice-documentation] Embedded Links 4 Click Through

Hello, team.

It seems in the other word processing methods for publishing that you can
embed a link to click through fairly easily. I was curious as to if we have
coded this idea using the NextCloud publishing format as it seems that the
links throughout all of the documents & chapters do not click through at
this time, but are just listed as a link. Usually, you list the link in the
text & then you sort of dig it deeper into the code with a second reference
string push on top of that one.

For the digital publishing world, I would think reading the
reference manual as an eBook would like an easy one click click through
would function? Any ideas or notes on this one for digital publishing?

Regards,
CCT

1.404.584.8180 office
www.linkedin.com/in/vandyjuggler