[libreoffice-documentation] mistake in Calc Guide 6.2. Chapter 2

Hey, documentation team. I found a mistake in Calc Guide 6.2. Chapter 2. Entering, Editing, and Formatting Data.
«Criteria options» section

Page 16 says:

… Cell range – allow only values that are given in a cell range. The cell range can be specified explicitly, or as a named database range, or as a named range. The range may consist of one column or one row of cells. If you specify a range of columns and rows, only the first column is used. …

Last phrase is wrong, because I tried use for Validity cell range like D1:F10 with different data in all cells and I could select all data from the range in my cell with Validity

Please check that behavior and change text in Guide if I’m right.

Thanks.

Regards, Roman Kuznetsov