Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Tutorial

Hello Everybody,
I have created a folder called LibreOffice Tutorials. I have placed the
Work Files for LibreOffice 6 in the supplemental folder inside it. I have
also uploaded the first draft of preface and chapter 1. I have updated the
spreadsheet accordingly. Can anyone take the preface and chapter 1 for its
review. I think 1 review would suffice.

Pulkit Krishna