[libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Tutorial

Hello Everybody,
There is a set of LibreOffice tutorial written by Benard Poole. Those
tutorials are meant for y=teachers and for some extent for students. I
think those tutorials would be beneficial for everybody if we change some
language in it. If we change the language so that it is meant for
everybody, give it the formatting of a typical LibreOffice guide written by
documentation team and publish it with rest of the documentation then the
new users would be benefited very much. I have asked Benard Poole for his
permissions and he has agreed. He has even agreed to help us. He is a very
good technical writer and can help us very much. Should I start the work? I
want at least one helping hand for doing this. The original set of
tutorials can be found at :-
http://www.pitt.edu/~poole/libreoffice6frame.htm

Pulkit Krishna