Base Guide WiP

What is Base Guide WiP?
There is a folder by this name inside the English Folder on Nextcloud.
Inside this folder, there is a folder named Related Materials.
Inside that folder there is a document named BG70nn-SyntaxDiagrams.
The document is just a renamed chapter template with the title changed.
The version number in the file is 7.0.
We have not completed Base Guide 6.2 and not even started version 6.4. The
version 7.0 is to be released in August. Shouldn't we focus on version 6.2
and 6.4. Whoever has written this chapter should add his initials in the
file name.
The release note page of version 7.0 does not state any changes in bas,
then why are we including this new chapter in version 7.0? Does this
chapter apply to version 6.4 or 6.2? If so then we should include it in
those guides too.

Pulkit Krishna

WiP = Work in Progress

and that is under Macros, not Base, btw

Anyway, looks like *Alain R. is scratching an itch. Nice, he is the guy for
this!*

*Wish him well,*

*Drew*