[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Base Guide WiP
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Base Guide WiP
- From: Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 00:45:30 -0400
- To: Pulkit Krishna <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
WiP = Work in Progress
and that is under Macros, not Base, btw
Anyway, looks like *Alain R. is scratching an itch. Nice, he is the guy for
*Wish him well,*
On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 12:32 AM Pulkit Krishna <email@example.com>
> What is Base Guide WiP?
> There is a folder by this name inside the English Folder on Nextcloud.
> Inside this folder, there is a folder named Related Materials.
> Inside that folder there is a document named BG70nn-SyntaxDiagrams.
> The document is just a renamed chapter template with the title changed.
> The version number in the file is 7.0.
> We have not completed Base Guide 6.2 and not even started version 6.4. The
> version 7.0 is to be released in August. Shouldn't we focus on version 6.2
> and 6.4. Whoever has written this chapter should add his initials in the
> file name.
> The release note page of version 7.0 does not state any changes in bas,
> then why are we including this new chapter in version 7.0? Does this
> chapter apply to version 6.4 or 6.2? If so then we should include it in
> those guides too.
> Pulkit Krishna
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Base Guide WiP||Pulkit Krishna <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re:Base Guide WiP
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Tutorial
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Base Guide WiP
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re:Base Guide WiP