[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Base Guide WiP
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Base Guide WiP
- From: Pulkit Krishna <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 10:02:22 +0530
- To: email@example.com
What is Base Guide WiP?
There is a folder by this name inside the English Folder on Nextcloud.
Inside this folder, there is a folder named Related Materials.
Inside that folder there is a document named BG70nn-SyntaxDiagrams.
The document is just a renamed chapter template with the title changed.
The version number in the file is 7.0.
We have not completed Base Guide 6.2 and not even started version 6.4. The
version 7.0 is to be released in August. Shouldn't we focus on version 6.2
and 6.4. Whoever has written this chapter should add his initials in the
The release note page of version 7.0 does not state any changes in bas,
then why are we including this new chapter in version 7.0? Does this
chapter apply to version 6.4 or 6.2? If so then we should include it in
those guides too.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Base Guide WiP||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Libre Office Calc Guide 6.2 in PDF format
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re:Base Guide WiP
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Libre Office Calc Guide 6.2 in PDF format
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Base Guide WiP